Monday, April 27, 2009

QB Tom Bra.d..... and who is Alphonso Smith?



Yup, I having a good feeling about this 6' 5'', 220 lb, below the radar QB. Tom Brandstater could be twice the man Matt Cassel will ever be. I can't say I knew anything about the guy before McDaniels drafted him, but I like his size and that the Donkeys got him in the 6th round which makes him a low risk/high reward type of QB like T Brady and Matty Cassel. More to come, but I think I like your moves JMac.

Oh, and the other unknown wonder........... Alphonso Smith must be a BAD man (one of three people to have 20 + INT's in a college career) for us to trade away our first round pick next year. BUT, I am hearing that Bowlen and JMac didn't want to have to pay two first rounders again next year, and that they valued Smith like a first rounder (For second round money). And if that's the case, that's the SMART money.

All I can say is if Orton gets hurt early in the year, maybe Tom B. can lead us to a Superbowl like his older non-brother Tom B (Patriots).

HAHAHAHAHAHA................ A young man can dream while he's napping at the computer.....

Photos from blogs.nfl.com and www.oldgoldandblack.com/.../

No comments: