Monday, May 18, 2009

It's all Set... Barcelona/Lower Merion High School Alumni vs Colorado/Syracuse Alumni




Colin Cowherd is saying the Nuggets don't match up. Charles Barkley thinks the Nuggets are going to win the finals. I say the Nuggets should be able to take the whole thing as long as JR, KMart, and Birdman play solid/clutch. But I could say the same thing about the Lake Show. If Pau, Odom, and Bynum play well and consistant than I believe they could take the trophy. So all it comes down to is consistancy, consistancy, consistancy. Who will be the grown up team, and who will go down like a Junior High team? Only the next month will tell. But I really want to throw money on my boys from Mile High Country.


Photos from yourwrong.wordpress.com and badscooter.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

X factor for the NUGE: can they throw the kitchen sink at Kobe and still have enough offense to win? I'm looking at you, Kleiza (6.4 ppg) and Carter (3.5 ppg), to step it up a notch.